Defining qualified sales leads has always been a tug-of-war between sales and marketing. However, what both parties should always keep in mind is that you always start with the basics. For ERP software, the most complex solutions cannot arise without first identifying basic needs or possessing basic information.
In the following, you will find two situations where knowing even just the basics can start the path to a complex but effective solution.
Situation #1 – Suppose you’ve achieved a very ideal level of software expertise and you have a highly advanced group of sales people who can identify needs that even prospects aren’t aware of. On the other hand, how do you even begin forging the connection between yourself and your prospect? This already highlights the need for something basic. It’s the need for business contact data. From that single need, you will already encounter many ways to fulfill it:
- Events – You can host or participate in an IT event to demonstrate your expertise. While you’re at it, leave contact forms for interested prospects to fill out and then add to your database.
- Contact Lists – There are also vendors of contact lists from whom you can purchase information and then qualify with your own marketing and sales teams.
- Online Research – The internet is full of information on business directories. Hiring researchers to find and store this information in your database is another option.
Contact information is one of the basics required in numerous lead generation strategies from telemarketing to website marketing. You can’t start a campaign and engage with prospects without even knowing how to get in touch.
Situation #2 – You noticed that you’re targeting a several industries with one thing in common: Both their decision makers and employees seem to be all over the place. They’re struggling to find a software solution that helps them keep track of everyone and gives them access to information that they need to work from anywhere. If you haven’t realized it, companies like this are a suitable market for ERP software firms offering mobile management and cloud-computing in their enterprise solution. No doubt the solutions themselves can quickly get complicated. But still, the features of being able to be accessed from anywhere and allowing you to monitor employees on the move don’t hold much for a company that sees little use for it. If you’re marketing software with these kinds of features, try looking for ERP leads inside these industries:
- Airlines – Employees here are often traveling to different parts of the world. A cloud-based HR could prove useful for keeping track of their working activities.
- Trucking Companies – The status of trucks during the course of delivering goods might be necessary in logistics and SCM.
- Construction Firms – Construction companies can be more easily dispatched to different areas of a city if mobile management software can determine their status and location.
In both situations, it’s only through the basics that you can start your path to determining your market and contacting your prospects. You can’t set up software appointments without making the first call nor will you have a smooth qualification process if you can’t even identify needs that all your prospects have in common.Yellow Pages Dubai - Looking for a UAE business? Interested in a specific company or trade? We list a wide range of businesses, non-profit organisations and charities in the UAE and foreign companies who offer a service in the UAE. We expect the directory to be enormously popular so a listing on our directory will help to promote your company web site and we fully expect the UAE business directory to be a really useful resource for anyone searching for businesses and services in the United Arab Emirates.